Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

RMMHA TOSAT

23K views 429 replies 36 participants last post by  mommys little monster 
#1 ·
Bicks is...

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 ·
Re: GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! LED's on around the clutch! (or to be technical - the gold thing and the red thing that she paid lots of money for)

All she needs to do now is get some orange spray paint for her rear sets and triple clamp!

There is not that much gayness in all of Cheesman Park!!!

#11 ·

I freely use the term "that's so gay" and my wife always yells at me, WTF???????????????? I got friends on that side of the tracks.....what gives??????????????

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brew

#12 ·

flynbulldog said:
I hear Erico just hired her as a tech [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]
Big improvement over anyone they have had there in the past. [thumbsup]

Marvel - going around town in spandex all the time doesn't make you a super hero...

It just makes you:

The Masked Marvel said:
GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 ·

The Masked Marvel said:
Yeah, well...we haven't seen much of you lately. We're all still waiting for you to show up on the GS and show us how it's done in the dirt!?!?!?!?
Anytime you want to take the MV off pavement...

I remember Lola seeing some dual sport action a few times. (GAY!!!!!!)

#20 ·

GAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAYGAGAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.