Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts
Geeze people another freakin 40 days have past with no posts here!!!! Good thing I'm back! So what thoughts does anyone have on trading in the monster for a multistrada? sure you might think they are fugly, but every fat bitch needs a date to the prom!! BTW damn those aussie's and their merlot!!!!!!!!!!

brew

I wouldn't recommend it. I have both and I got the Monster after the Multi and I enjoy it WAY more than the Multi. If you do get the Multi, plan on $500 to $1000 for an after market seat as in my butt's opinion the Multi's seat is as hard as a board.

monsterbrew said:
Geeze people another freakin 40 days have past with no posts here!!!! Good thing I'm back! So what thoughts does anyone have on trading in the monster for a multistrada? sure you might think they are fugly, but every fat pregnant dog needs a date to the prom!! BTW d**n those aussie's and their merlot!!!!!!!!!!

brew
Trading a monster for a multistrada? You must be drunk.

Most everyone I have meet with one either changes the seat right away, or trades in for a monster within 8 months. Just think about it, the money you could save on a seat could buy a couple more rounds to entertain us all.

BickS2R said:
Brew - You too drunk to post?
[size=10pt]NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

I had a 7:15 flight to ME tomorrow that got canceled, now I'm not leaving till 1pm!!!! Its on!!! and its not even 11 yet!!!!!!
Gonna cost me a fortune drinkin at sea level this weekend!!! Meeting up with a bunch of the New England Monster Hooligan folks in Portland! They are going down!!! >:D They dont seem to understand that I have been training my liver at altitude for the last 12 years!!!! [thumbsup]
BTW.....Bick, you shouldn't be posting at 8:17am unless its after an all night bender!!!!! >:D

brew

MotoMojo said:
do you think they would be mad if I went to the dentist drunk [thumbsup] sounds fun to me. I wonder how often they encounter that??!?!?! ya only live once right?
On the bright side, you would might already be numb for drilling, all ready used mouth wash, so it will save some time. Plus they all ready understand people who mumble incoherently. As for how often drunk people show up, not really sure. It would depend, when is the last time you went? j/k.

Randimus Maximus said:
damn! am I ever glad to be at home knocking back a smiddicks [thumbsup]
First time in Ireland I got schooled very quickly by the bar maid on that one! I'll have a S M I T Hwicks please! she made me feel like an ass real quick! As for me it's a brew's own "knock yo' ass out oatmeal stout" night!

brew

who cares where we are as long as we are drinkin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:D

brew

Nothing like a drunk drag queen.

I am right there with you brother, except I am not wearing a dress.

What'cha drinking tonight? I am going with just plain old red blooded american Pabst Blue Ribbon, just like my mama used to drink. Paper bag and all!!!

201 - 220 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.