Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
181 - 200 of 222 Posts
Drunkled...and since my own club sucks, I am here spreaded drunkled joy to all the naughty RMMHA naughty girls and boys...but primarily the girls since Im not THAT drunk yet...

Why MoJo's brain is so fast:

A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo, and when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole is maintained or even improved by the regular culling of the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can operate only as fast as the slowest brain cells through which the electrical signals pass. Recent epidemiological studies have shown that while excessive intake of alcohol kills off brain cells, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

Thus, regular consumption of beer, wine etc., helps eliminate the weaker cells, constantly making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. The result of this in-depth study verifies and validates the causal link between all-weekend parties and job related performance. It also explains why, after a few short years of leaving a university and getting married, most professionals cannot keep up with the performance of the new graduates. Only those few that stick to the strict regimen of voracious alcoholic consumption can maintain the intellectual levels that they achieve during their college years.

So, this is a call to arms. As our country is losing its technological edge, we cannot shudder in our homes. Get back into the bars. Quaff that pint. Your company and country need you to be at your peak, and you shouldn't deny yourself the career that you could have. Take life by the bottle and be all that you can be.

finally I'm posting here legit... ahhh yes .. been drinking... soo nice to chill... week from hell is over.. ahhh sweet joy and bliss. I love champagne. Its like sushi.. it just makes everything better!!! ;D

SO I finally had a good one for this thread last week. I was in Chicago, got sh!tfaced. Walked from the bar 2 miles and change to my cousin's house (where I was staying on my visit). That's all I remember. Not a very good story yet.

I wake up in the living room to, "Gavin, are you naked under that afghan?" I am in fact naked under the afghan. Strange for a few reasons, one of which is that I fell asleep in a bedroom- with clothes on.

Come to find out apparently 'round about 330 am I blasted through the door to my cousin and his girlfriend's room, butt-ass naked then wander off. Hearing this the next morning everybody laughs, I get my drawers handed back to me- they were in the hallway.

So I get up to take a wee to find that someone has taken a dump in the guest toilet, no wipe, no flush. :eek:

Hmmm?

This is the best we can figure: got up from a blackout to take a very urgent doo-doo, couldn't be bothered to deal with the fallout, got disoriented and after entering the wrong room settled on the the brand new white couch. :-\ The girlfriend does not find any of this amusing. Neither do most of you probably. I, however, cannot stop laughing about it.

So who wants to go drinking?

xoxo,
G

ps- the couch came out unscathed.

LMAO. That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Mental note: Don't have Gavin over after a night of drinking. Ahahhahaha... man that's a good story.

super88 said:
SO I finally had a good one for this thread last week. I was in Chicago, got sh!tfaced. Walked from the bar 2 miles and change to my cousin's house (where I was staying on my visit). That's all I remember. Not a very good story yet.

I wake up in the living room to, "Gavin, are you naked under that afghan?" I am in fact naked under the afghan. Strange for a few reasons, one of which is that I fell asleep in a bedroom- with clothes on.

Come to find out apparently 'round about 330 am I blasted through the door to my cousin and his girlfriend's room, butt-ass naked then wander off. Hearing this the next morning everybody laughs, I get my drawers handed back to me- they were in the hallway.

So I get up to take a wee to find that someone has taken a dump in the guest toilet, no wipe, no flush. :eek:

Hmmm?

This is the best we can figure: got up from a blackout to take a very urgent doo-doo, couldn't be bothered to deal with the fallout, got disoriented and after entering the wrong room settled on the the brand new white couch. :-\ The girlfriend does not find any of this amusing. Neither do most of you probably. I, however, cannot stop laughing about it.

So who wants to go drinking?

xoxo,
G

ps- the couch came out unscathed.

181 - 200 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.