Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

RMMHA Drunken Thread

17K views 221 replies 35 participants last post by  mommys little monster 
#1 ·
Shitty day today. I was going to mail package to my brother. I walked to my car and after opening the rear doors I noticed that the passenger window was down. What the hell? Well then I saw the ripped up center console. Some asshole broke into my car and stole my stereo. You know, it pisses me more that the driver side window is just taped in (the famous VW window regulator issue) but this asswipe had to break the passenger window and bend the door frame instead of just undoing the duck tape on the driver side, well...

So I mailed the package, taped the window shut with couple of garbage bags (sppose to snow tonight) and got 1.75L bottle of Stolichnaya. **** the world. I'm getting wasted tonite. Cheers to you all.

#2 ·
That's a bummer man :'( I have had jeep wrangler with soft tops for about ten year now. I'm all too familiar with assholes like that. Stereos, tools, spare parts, but leave the $400 North Face Jacket go figure. They are all bastards. You'll get over it man! It's just a car. Now have your Duc stolen....well need I say more! Had my 2000 750SS stolen, and had to watch the asshole lie to the judge, while trying not to kick his ****in ass right in the court room!!!! Hope your a believer in Karma cause trust me it works!!!!! They WILL GET THEIRS!!!! I have a drink in hand...so cheers to you my friend!!!!! Oh and don't drink the whole 1.75L I came close once back in the day and nearly kicked the bucket!!!!

Peace,

Brew

#3 ·
Damn Boris, that sucks! When the Mk2 green golf got broken into in broad daylight I felt the same way. People suck, there is just no way around it.
Good luck with getting it all taken care of.

Tanya

#4 ·
Am I the only drunk loser up this late!!!!! C'mon wjheres cherub and berg??????? I need to run a beer line fromm my kegs in the basement to my office that would make life nice!!!!!

brew

#5 ·
A good cab can't be beat! Try a cabernet syrah sometime not as dry little more fruit essence and flavor. Wine is my next venture. My household(my wife and I) is dropping like $250/mo on wine so I'm gonna start makin it.

brew

#6 ·
Hey man you know the Army has a don't ask don't tell policy!!!!! After that last comment I guess they will let you in!!!! j/k [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

#7 ·
Hey ther soon to be Uncle Sams bitch!!! [cheeky] I did my 4 active duty before becoming a weekend warrior!!!!!

#8 ·
Here is a pic to hang in your wall locker in basic (if you choose that route) !!!! You can use it to wish you were home and well what ever you do with the pet monkey!!!!

brew

[attachment deleted by admin]

#9 ·
Actually we were supportin an AF engineer unit from Vegas they were building schools and med clinics. All humanitarian :-[ No guns no fun!!!! Cheap beer and rum though!!!!!

This was our back up chopper

[attachment deleted by admin]

#10 ·
It was a Russian bird after the bauxite mining companies left the area they just left them to rot in the jungle :-(

#11 ·
Dog's gotta piss and so do I!!!

Lates CR

brew

#13 ·
Well I'm not drunk (yet) but I do have a nice buzz from sitting in the 'Samuel Adams' experience here at Boston Logan airport for the last couple of hours. My how I love that Winter Lager!! They just did last call at 8pm!! 8pm, WTF is up with that!!!:mad: My flight back home is a mere 2 hours delayed.

#14 ·
Sam Adams gives me da shitz!!!!!!!! ;D

brew

#15 ·
i forgot about OUR OWN DRUNK THREAD! YEAH!

i'm going to go get loaded just so i can post here. >:D

where's the Chub-star?

#21 ·
Boris, buddy ... you have some shitty luck man... kinda like me..... got laid off... right before xmas... no $$$ no xmas.... I got a sweater from my mother, but do you know how humiliating it is to be in your thirties and not able to afford squat for your own mother... ouch... <cry in my wine now> ...

On top of the fact that my dr thought... right before I got laid off and lost all my benefits, HEY we should take you of all your medication and test your diagnosis and see if you really need it.... well **** lady.. If I would have known all this was coming ..... I NEED IT.... anxiety from hell... depression... mostly the uncontrollable crying keeps me away from people in general.... mmmm fun with psychosis... hopefully it was a temporary situation and once I am done going thru withdrawls from this satanic concoction.... I will be sane after all and need none of it.....

course it would have been nice to have some pain killers last night when the BF decided to hit on yet another girl and I dont mean woman, I mean girl .... right in front of me.... Jealous.. meee Noooooo.... maybe feeeling a lil disrespected..... its ok,,, he told me he wont change and to hit the curb.... /// he is 24 and I am 32.... I can see where our generational gap may contribute to our difference in defining "friends" "flirting" and pissing off the Mojo..

Did someone mention to him my motto??? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" .... well no time like the present to put the scrodum in his place.

Or better yet I am gonna finish this bottle of wine and plot my revenge. .... not to be executed... as it will result in bad Karma for me.... but a girl can dream.

So how many damn frogs do I have to kiss before one turns into a prince? Awweeee hell.... smooch away.... I dont believe any more anyway... I will just keep kissing for kissing sake.... and be secretly obsessed with my bike...mmmmm S2R 1000 Valentine.... the absolute perfect love of my life.

#24 ·
MotoMojo said:
Boris, buddy ... you have some shitty luck man... kinda like me..... got laid off... right before xmas... no $$$ no xmas.... I got a sweater from my mother, but do you know how humiliating it is to be in your thirties and not able to afford squat for your own mother... ouch... <cry in my wine now> ...

On top of the fact that my dr thought... right before I got laid off and lost all my benefits, HEY we should take you of all your medication and test your diagnosis and see if you really need it....  well **** lady.. If I would have known all this was coming ..... I NEED IT.... anxiety from hell... depression... mostly the uncontrollable crying keeps me away from people in general....   mmmm fun with psychosis... hopefully it was a temporary situation and once I am done going thru withdrawls from this satanic concoction.... I will be sane after all and need none of it.....

course it would have been nice to have some pain killers last night when the BF decided to hit on yet another girl and I dont mean woman, I mean girl .... right in front of me.... Jealous.. meee Noooooo.... maybe feeeling a lil disrespected..... its ok,,, he told me he wont change and to hit the curb.... /// he is 24 and I am 32.... I can see where our generational gap may contribute to our difference in defining "friends" "flirting" and pissing off the Mojo..

Did someone mention to him my motto??? "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" .... well no time like the present to put the scrodum in his place.

Or better yet I am gonna finish this bottle of wine and plot my revenge. .... not to be executed... as it will result in bad Karma for me.... but a girl can dream.

So how many damn frogs do I have to kiss before one turns into a prince? Awweeee hell.... smooch away.... I dont believe any more anyway... I will just keep kissing for kissing sake.... and be secretly obsessed with my bike...mmmmm S2R 1000 Valentine.... the absolute perfect love of my life.
Hey Mojo, keep your head up. There are sunny days ahead for sure. You know, Karma will take care of things. In no time you will have new better job, your ex/bf (after being disposed of by the "girl" - hey don't you think she saw how boorish he was when he hit on her in front of you - will be groweling to come back, and sun will be shining every day so ride will be just ignition key turn away. Hell YEAH!!!! [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.