Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
pnut said:
+1 on PJs Parts. They are super awesome. Good communication from them!! I get whatever I can from them.

They once sent the wrong color for something I ordered. I emailed them and they immediately sent the right part to me, without extra charge and sent an pre-paid envelope to send the other part back. I've ordered lots of bike parts from different places and had miserable results. Namely, from Kneedraggers. Very disappointed with that place. Bad communication from them.

Love PJs!!!! Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
289 Posts
olybiker said:
+1 on PJs Parts. They are super awesome. Good communication from them!! I get whatever I can from them.

They once sent the wrong color for something I ordered. I emailed them and they immediately sent the right part to me, without extra charge and sent an pre-paid envelope to send the other part back. I've ordered lots of bike parts from different places and had miserable results. Namely, from Kneedraggers. Very disappointed with that place. Bad communication from them.

Love PJs!!!! Just my 2 cents.
Those are the best people in the business!!! PJ and Page are extremely customer focused and their shipping prices are great!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys, we try.. Sorry we don't become sponsors on any boards, but we keep the overhead to a minimum and give everybody the best deals we can.

Sponsoring/advertising would just raise our overhead, which in turn would raise the prices, so we can give "discounts". we prefer to just treat all fellow riders like fellow riders!

Speed safe, and someone send us some warm weather!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
oh, yeah. and if you call PJ he'll respond to "PJ" or his real name "mike"....

·
Registered
474 Posts
+1 gazilion

www.pjsparts.com [thumbsup]

no affiliation with him, have just bought a few things from him in the past, including the Rizoma belt covers. they look mint.

great service and friendly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts