Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Rizoma Suspension Arch? I've looked all over and no one has any in stock. I have some carbon fiber bits to trade or cash.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts
Pretty sure they are out of production.
Maybe someone on the shelf of DML sponsors?

·
Registered
271 Posts
check out spareshack.com, I got one from them a year ago and Stuart seems to know where to find just about anything if it's still available.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Got mine from Stuart and I concur; if it can be had, Stuart will dig one up!

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the info. I'll see what Spareshack has to offer.

·
Premium Member
1,386 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Depends on your personal aesthetics I suppose, but that is no substitute for the Rizoma part :p

·
Registered
480 Posts
CRASH! said:
Depends on your personal aesthetics I suppose, but that is no substitute for the Rizoma part :p
I guess I agree with Crash. But the Rizoma part isn't available anywhere, including Stuart/Spareshack -- believe me, I've exhausted all the options to find it.

As for the TPR part, try buying it -- I couldn't get it to go in my ahopping cart, not that I'd actually buy it. I think it's an outdated listing.

I'm having one made for my '99 M900 City by a custom fabricator who makes industrial parts for a friend of mine. I can't post more here, because it will sound too much like I'm trying to sell something, which I'm not, but that's unfair to DML sponsors.

Preliminary drawing is below. Am going to get detailed measurements and photos off a Rizoma piece to which I have access and see what embellishment will be added. One thing for sure: "Odd Duc" will be on the piece somewhere in bold relief letters.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Performance wise? There really are none, but I like mine anyway ;D

They're longer than the stock tubular piece so they raise the rear ride height (which I feel to be a good thing, for the way I ride). But you can get that effect much more cheaply if that's what you really want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts