Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, like some other folks here I'm in the market for some new handlebars. I had a parking lot tipover and replaced my Brand-X bars with some OEM Ducati ones (still had to drill the stupid holes for it though!) and while it looks good, I find that it is lower and with less pullback than my old bars. The old ones were steel cheapies put on by a local shop on short notice, and I think they'd been sitting on the shelf a while. Oddly though, the riding position was really good, so I'm missing 'em.

So in looking around, it seems like the options are:
-Renthal road handlebars (medium) which are very close in dimensions, but apparently impossible to get in the US (lots of dirt, no road)
-Magura bars, found on a German site, no idea who would sell them here
-Rizoma bars - generally available here but seem lower than what I was looking for. Also they seem narrower.

So I'm wondering if anyone has the Rizoma bars, or other brands I should be looking at. I checked out the Yamaha Raptor bars, but they seem a bit too high and wide.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool site Jordan, thanks for the link.

Heh, I'd like to show up at the next DML ride with a set of apehangers just to blow everyone's mind. ;D ;D ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts