Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for new reservoirs. Its still hard to believe Rizoma is the only brand out there making an alternative. I'm looking at the site - either Rizoma or another vendor's, and I'm trying to figure out which size is most appropriate.
Here's my application:
1999 M900 - Dual front discs, evoluzione clutch slave. I want matching (read: same size) Clutch and Front brake reservoirs. Now, I'm trying to figure out which size is the best fit. I have dimensions, and I'm almost to the point of making paper cut outs to visualize them.

I'm asking for pictures of these Rizoma Reservoirs - and the size you chose. (Also list any drawbacks, or what to do different).
The available sizes, according to the Rizoma Page are:
  • Vol. 26 cm3 - Height: 49mm - Dia: 40mm - Bottom Outflow
  • Vol. 27 cm3 - Height: 49mm - Dia: 40mm - Side Outflow
  • Vol. 35 cm3 - Height: 43mm - Dia: 50mm - Side Outflow

As much help as possible on this one would be great, I know others have been curious about the same issue. I would like to get this ordered by the end of the weekend.

- I love the DML -

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Yeah, these are awesome. [thumbsup]
I'm looking to get these for my bike too! I want to have both reservoirs match in size. Always bothered me that one reservoir is smaller than the other one.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
pompetta said:
Different size reservoirs for brake and clutch are unnecessary. Just purchase what you like. I have the smallest ones for both applications (and one for the rear brake too), and there's no problem. Just make checking the fluid levels part of your routine maintenance.
+1 I think Pompetta and I have the same set-up. Works well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts