Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
The bars look sweet, love the color.

How's the feel on those bars versus the stock set? Any noticeable pros/cons right off the bat?

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just switched from an 848 to a Monster 1200s and I think the Drag Bar will be one of my first mod. I believe it will make the position just about perfect for me.

It is the same width as the original bar?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just switched from an 848 to a Monster 1200s and I think the Drag Bar will be one of my first mod. I believe it will make the position just about perfect for me.

It is the same width as the original bar?
Yes width is the same as original.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Hey Christel, do the drag bars fit on the stock bar mounts or did you have to purchase the Rizoma bar adapter?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Looks good. Do you need the rizoma riser kit for the drag bars? Couldn't tell from pics if u had it. Also does the tail kit come with the lights and if not which ones did you get?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey Christel, do the drag bars fit on the stock bar mounts or did you have to purchase the Rizoma bar adapter?
I think I may have asked the same thing. I wonder if having the Rizoma riser benefits it all if you don't need it? I wonder if it risks hitting the gas tank without...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
26 Posts
They look great. I have fitted mine but not ridden it yet.

Do you have a pic of the scale in the centre of the bars? I hear people saying, I am running min at -1 or +2 , how the hell do you line these things up ???

1 - 20 of 29 Posts