Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well,
I still did not get the pressure plate installed, but I did put the Rizoma clutch cover on. Sorry my only shot is of a moving bike my kid took. I will get more when I have the pressure plate mounted.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew you would like it. I can't wait to put my black pressure plate in. I think with teh red caps it will look great.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I am jealous. Mine is on order from an unnamed internet retailer. I'm going with black spring keepers and the stock plate... I admit I am doing it purely for aesthetics. I keep checking the mail... sigh.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Well I finally took off my skirt and rolled up my sleeves. Called the wife to see where she had my testicles hidden and took that stock pressure plate off. I am happy with the result. I wanted more black on the engine, but not an all black cover. I this added just enough.

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Lookin' good bud! What do you think of the sound? I'm lovin' mine. I was riding with some jap bikes the other day and they couldn't get over the "chatter box".

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Looks even better than I thought it would.

Which belt covers, the Rizoma's with the plexiglass? I like them, obviously. If it gets that hideous carbon fiber off your bike, it's an improvement. ;-)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts