Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rizoma clipons and bars. These mount on top of the triple clamp, clamping around the fork tube with two additional bolts utilizing the exsisting riser mounts. Clear anodized with black bars. Sweet looking set of clamps; just going another route on my monster. These work for sure on the older monsters (94-00). Looking for $150. Thanks!

Jimmy

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Jim,
If your clipons are still for sale I would be interested in purchasing them. I have a 01 Monster 900 Dark and I think they should fit.
I am located in Baltimore, MD

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
11 Posts
Jimmy, I will discuss with bike's owner to gauge his interest and will get back with you. Of course sell to anyone else who shows interest.
Thanks
Larry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rizomas

MMMMMMMMMMM

Just wondering why you are not answering

Look like I may have to contact Paypal get my money back

MAIL ME PLEASE OR PM

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I found the reason why you didn't get my PM. I just tried PM'ing you AGAIN and the forum is giving me a message of scuba6936's account isn't recieving or is not allowed to recieve PM's.

Anyways, the clip-ons were sent off as I had to wait for your funds to be direct deposited into my account. I've never sold internationally and I think I may have found the reason. It's too big of a hassle. Now I have clipons in the mail and you've put a dispute in with paypal and I am out the $170.00 in my CHK account. I'll be heading to the post office today to see if I can get my clipons back. When I do, I'll refund your paypal.

Here is the PM I sent BTW :

Hey Charlie,

The clipons were shipped and I have the confirmation numbers at home. I just got into work so it won't be until later today that I can get them. I'll PM you with the info as soon as I can get it.

I have sold many things on here and DMF.org and have a good reputation (I like to think ;) ), and would hate for you to be the first one to be unpleased.

Rest assured you'll get the clipons and thanks again-

Jimmy

I hate to have it go down this way, as it was smooth sailing up until now. I have a good reputation ,albeit small, with selling parts on here and would like to keep it. I'll keep in touch via email.

Thanks-

Jimmy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts