Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got these or seen them on a bike? I am interested, but curious about the view they provide. Read on Strati's web site that the circuit 851 or something like that were totally worthless for seeing anything but your knee!!! Any input would be appriciated.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I had them on mine, until someone stole them. Not much of a viewing area at all, but a better angle than stock. Maybe 1/3 of the surface area as stock, though. They're pretty nice looking on the bike; nice enough to steal :'( Look for an M620 with gianelli pipes on the photo page and you'll see them.

G

·
I currently have them on my S4. With stock bars, viewing angle is not that good. Since it switched to Cycle Cat bars and risers, I can now see behind me, since the bars are wider than the stock bars.

G

·
I have a set on my M800.
They look pretty sweet, however from the stock mounting position they are pretty much useless.
If there is one positive thing... it did teach me to turn my head before making a lane change.
If I had to do it all over again, I think I would go with the CRG bar ends. I have heard good things....

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, I guess it comes down to form over function or vice versa...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts