Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that don't do BARF:
Scuderia West is having their annual Open House this Sat from 10-6.

There will be a raffle prizes with ALL proceeds going to the AFM air fence fund. Tickets are $5 and you need not be present to win. Cool raffle prizes from Scuderia and Scuderia's vendors.

Stop by and check it out!

Scuderia West
69 Duboce Ave.
San Francisco 94103
415-621-7223
Oh also stated on BARF, the Vanson Leather guy will be there...

·
Registered
769 Posts
Went this afternoon. The place was packed. Thought it'd be >:D fun >:D to try on a one piece...it felt and fitted right (maybe I'm Italian afterall)...ended up buying it ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Bad Dog said:
Uh, at your age....anything would fit !
in case you're wondering what's up with my DML age, it's my moto age [laugh]

·
Registered
769 Posts
i pick it up tomorrow (couldn't carry it home on my bike). will post pic when it arrives home :D

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
It's all in the folding....you can get them squished down pretty good under a cargo net. You can also have it put in a bag and just hold it on your lap if you're riding across town. Lastly, you can wear it home. Wear jeans and a textile jacket over there and dump those in a pack for the ride back. Listen kids, I've taken cakes over the bridge....and 5 gallon jugs of water...and all sorts of weird stuff. This is not a problem. [cheeky]

·
Registered
769 Posts
Okay, I must be getting old and getting not very adventurous...I didn't want to toss the suit over my shoulders and ride around town -- you know sometimes in the city here we get high wind (excuse #1), the suit can easily fly off my shoulder [laugh] And can you imagine the suit flying into the windshield of some car, the driver might get a heart attack upon seeing what looks like a person fall from the sky [laugh] I don't care about the driver, but my suit may get damaged from the flight [laugh]

Oh, on wearing it all home - I was already wearing tight leather and I just couldn't risk stretching anything (excuse #2) - you know I need to look tight in gear [laugh]

And I can't tie anything to the bike (well, unless it's...never mind >:D) I can't risk any of the paint getting scratched etc. (excuse #3) [laugh]

Had I known about the purchase ahead of time >:D I'd have ridden there in a bikini [laugh] [laugh]

TCK, Belle, you must take me lane splitting and cross the BB sometimes.

·
Registered
769 Posts
i found a pic of what my one-piece looks like: Spidi ladies Lizard Pro

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Ducky said:
That's the one I tried on, too. :'( It was a no-go for me on the fit, but the styling was very flattering. [thumbsup] I liked that it was white as well. It can get a tad toasty at the track and I would have liked to get a better color for those days. Hey - maybe one day, right? For now, my black pants will have to do. They hide the bug guts better than white, so that's a perk. [laugh] Can't wait to see the suit on you!

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Ducky said:
Wow! Thats very nice :D [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
DanTheMan said:
nice suit, you can now be the changes your name to "Fast (and the female equivalent of Elvis)". All you need is white boots ;D
I think there's a photo of Nancy Sinatra on a bike somwhere wearing all white--including the boots. The best part is that she's posing on a mirrored floor--which I'm sure was no accident--and you can see her Hanes. [laugh]

Personally, I like these photos of these female stars on bikes better...no white boots though. [cheeky]

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.