Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone want ride this weekend if its nice?

I live in Bellevue.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I live near Bellevue, but have a ton of things to do this weekend (again). I will be out on the bike at some point. If there is a local plan I will be far more likely to make it than a half day burn around. :-/

Andy

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me too... I'll probably be able to get out for a few hours, but not much more.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good plan, I should be free at like 1:00, could probably get away with 2 hours, maybe more.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I like that plan. I don't know where that place is, but if you give instructions I think I'll have no problem making it. Let's say around 11 ish, because I will probably drink the night before and want to be sober before I ride, and clear headed. ;)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Directions here too...

I've got to help a friend move for a while in the morning so I can't make it by 11:00, if we make 1:00 I should have no problems.

·
Registered
70 Posts
1pm is fine for me. Even more time to sober up and get some things done in the morning.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
That sounds like an excellent plan. Right in my backyard even. ;D And a few 2-3 hour trip is a lot easier to sneak off for.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm definitely up for the ride - will be there at 1 or before!

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Parking Instructions:
Dont take the first left into the XXX Burger's parking lot, instead take the next left into the raised parking lot.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, I don't think I'm going to make it. Don't wait around.

Joe

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, it was a good ride till we went out to the curvy road you showed me out by highway 9....

A sherrif and a radar gun were there to meet our group, long story short...he gave all five of us tickets. The guy was cool, but he could've understood that we were all going fast because we just passed a car. Whatever, we'll all beat it because he didnt know who he locked on...we were all scattered so it allows for a good argument.

Cliff Notes: Jeannie Mucklestone will now be gettting some business.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah, was thinking about those tickets. I think I'll feel bad trying to get out of it. We *did* get off pretty easy.
Somebody please talk me into fighting it.
And how would I fight it (ie, how to do so without lying)? I just anted up on my previous two tickets.

Jim

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Crap!! That sucks guys. Definitely give Jeannie a call though. Her or her borther will work it out. Hell, they got me out of a $490 car ticket due the fact that there was no proof that the officer's speedo was calibrated.

I had a great ride though. Good roads, and good people to ride with. Next time though, I vote we avoid the Falls all together. What a mess.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crap!! That sucks guys. Definitely give Jeannie a call though. Her or her borther will work it out. Hell, they got me out of a $490 car ticket due the fact that there was no proof that the officer's speedo was calibrated.

I had a great ride though. Good roads, and good people to ride with. Next time though, I vote we avoid the Falls all together. What a mess.
Jeannie will get a call.

Sputnick: fight every ticket, period. You do not have to lie to get off of a ticket. Its called a "technicality," and I do not feel the least bit bad not giving our state government any more money.

Good ride though. 8)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts