Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Im in,

where is the SJ meeting point?

<edit>FYI i think there doing an open house at Helimot that day also, 20% off. Ill see if i can find the link on BARF, then ill try to confirm if its true.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
Maybe--I've got another tentative ride in the makings. We might be able to merge them, but not sure.
oh really ::) you got a secret ride you dont want to invite us to? I see how it is....

:p

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
DanTheMan said:
oh really ::) you got a secret ride you dont want to invite us to? I see how it is....
I'm better than you, Dan. That's just all there is to it. Your shiny new 749 doesn't hold a candle to my hooptied out old Monster, and frankly, I'm embarrassed to be seen with you.

[cheeky]

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
quick ride, early ride, merged ride...i just wanna ride (wait, now i sound like that honda commercial).

M'belle' - what's the word on the other ride? let's merge 'em if it's doable.

Dan - i was thinking about meeting at Alice's at 10, but if you're down to ride up hwy 9 to skyline on the way there, I'm game...maybe meet at 9:15 at the 76?

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Hey Sid -

this just in: my ride is in East Bay. Sorry mang. Maybe next time.

Squid-Kid: you wanna ride with me n Enzo and a couple of other folks? We're gonna stay local and do Redwood, Pinehurst, Grizzly and Skyline. Meet up time is 9:30--that too late for you? I'll give you details if you PM me. I don't want to steal folks from this AWESOME SOUTH BAY RIDE but if you'd like we have room for a couple more on our little jaunt in the EB hills.

·
Registered
769 Posts
I need to head north to pick up bike so I'll ride north. Looks like we're splitting up, this is so sad :'( Group hug tonite :D

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump...

...Ride is still on for those interested.

Dan'o and I will be meeting at the 76 Gas station at the base of Hwy 9 at 9:15, and heading over to Alice's. We'll actually be at the parking lot ACROSS THE STREET from Alice's by 10 am, then head West for the ride.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Ducky said:
I need to head north to pick up bike so I'll ride north. Looks like we're splitting up, this is so sad :'( Group hug tonite :D
Where up north are you heading Ducky?

I'm planning on doing some riding this weekend, maybe we can meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
769 Posts
GrendelsTwin said:
Where up north are you heading Ducky?

I'm planning on doing some riding this weekend, maybe we can meet up somewhere.
My bike is at Hattar (San Rafael) - so I'll ride north from there. My usual route one-way ends at Tamales Bay deli. I could feel adventurous and head north further >:D Riding to Fort Bragg is probably too far but I can handle around another 25 miles from Tamales. Know a good route? I think you live close to Tamales?

Earth calling HappyDog, come in HappyDog, if GT and I figure out a route for Saturday, wanna join us?

·
Registered
556 Posts
How's this look?

South star is Tomales - Split out to the coast at Bodega Bay

I'm not sure on mileage, but if it starts feeling too long to you we can turn around in Bodega Bay (middle star) or near 116 split (northern star).

I could meet you at Hattar. What time are you getting there?

Attachments

·
Registered
769 Posts
GrendelsTwin said:
I could meet you at Hattar. What time are you getting there?
How about 10:30?

·
Registered
556 Posts
10:30 at Hattars it is!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts