Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought the Sidi Gas "shoes" to replace a pair of way-too bulky and warm riding "shoes" I bought a couple years ago.

These are perfect for running errands around town and short stints on the highway. I only wore them around the house a bit and for a short jaunt to the grocery store but I already know these are great low profile boots for walking around and especially hot days. They are super lightweight and very comfortable.

They don't give the level of protection I want for riding hard in the twisties, but for "street" shoes they are great.

They do run large, I normally wear a 9, but in these I ended up with a 7.5.

I'll give an update after I've worn them in a bit but so far, two thumbs up!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update on the Sidi Gas, These are GREAT for warm/hot weather riding. Like riding with a vented jacket on your feet. Comfortable, light weight, cool. Not going to cut it when it starts to cool off, but exactly what I wanted for warm + days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I too have the Sidi shoe. Love them!! I wouldn't wear them to go for a hike or anything, but as a city ride shoe, they're awesome. When you do have to walk, say into the grocery store or whatever, they don't stick out like a 'riding boot'. Two big thumbs up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts