Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my bike and no longer have a use for my gear. All items listed are lightly used as I unfortunately did not have much time to ride (hence why I sold my bike). All asking prices do not include shipping. Please message me if you are interested and we can work out shipping cost.

Kriega R- 25 Backpack
Asking $125

https://kriega.us/r25-backpack
Incorporating Kriega’s renowned Quadloc™ harness system, designed specifically for motorcyclists to give unrestricted arm movement and all-day comfort while riding. Once adjusted to fit, the harness opens fully making it easy to put on even with bulky riding gear. Best of all, pack weight is transferred to the chest and body reducing fatigue to the shoulders and back. Kriega’s signature alloy adjusters set the waist tension in seconds and eradicate loose strap ends giving a clean, uncluttered harness design. A quick-access side pocket provides space for the gear you need fast, with an oversize YKK® zip securing the main compartment. Large reflective panels front and rear add a level of safety for night riding.
Four compression straps hold the load in place and a tough Hypalon carry handle make for a no-fuss pack for every day use.
TECH-SPECS
• 1000D Cordura® on base and harness.
• 420D nylon rip-stop construction.
• Reflective panels front & rear.
• Superspace 5mm airspace fabric.
• Hypalon carry handle.
• YKK® water resistant zips.

DIMENSIONS
520(h) x 300(w) x 160(d) mm
20.5(h) x 11.8(w) x 6.3(d) ins.
VOLUME
25-litres (1500cu in) capacity.
WEIGHT
1400 Grams
Luggage and bags Bag Camera accessory Sports gear Backpack
Product Luggage and bags Chair Human body Bag

Oscar Twin Drystar® Riding Shoes (Size 10)
Asking $150

Worn a handful of times. Bought at the tail end of my bike ownership. Boots come with a "worn" look from new. Very comfortable and waterproof.
https://www.alpinestars.com/products/oscar-twin-drystar-riding-shoes
  • Twin Drystar® Riding Shoes
  • Full Grain Leather Uppers For Durability And Comfort
  • Gusseted Tongues Keep Out The Elements
  • Inner Waterproof Membrane
  • Dual-Density Ankle Discs Provide Strategic Protection
  • Ergonomic Midsoles With A Reinforced Shank
  • Reinforced Toe Boxes And Heel Counters Provide Impact Resistance And Support
  • Oil-Resistant Rubber Compound Soles
  • Removable Anatomic Footbeds Include Eva And Stretch Fabric For Comfort And Support
  • Ce-Certified
Footwear Brown Shoe Outdoor shoe Walking shoe
Footwear Brown Steel-toe boot Synthetic rubber Work boots

QuadLock Motorcycle Handlebar Mount (Universal)
Asking $35

https://www.quadlockcase.com/collections/shop-moto/products/motorcycle-mount?variant=39621088592
The Quad Lock® Handlebar Mount is the ultimate smartphone mount for motorcycles, compatible with all Quad Lock® Cases including the Quad Lock® Universal Adaptor for other Android phone devices.
The Quad Lock® Handlebar Mount gives you the flexibility to mount your phone in a convenient and visible location using a rotating head and includes an extension arm if extra clearance is required. With your phone securely mounted to your motorcycle, you can use navigation apps to guide you to your location with ease and always stay connected.
  • Secure - Patented Dual Stage Locking Mount
  • Convenient - Use Navigation Apps on the go
  • Discrete - Small mount size
  • Multiple Mounting configurations (360 degree arm rotation)
  • Suits bar sizes ⅞” (22mm), 1” (25mm), 1-⅛” (28mm), 1-¼” (32mm)
  • Compatible will all Quad Lock Cases and the Universal Adapter
Gadget Automotive tire Gas Font Electric blue

1 - 1 of 1 Posts