Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey not to compare but I have been involved with the BMWM5.com club for 4 years now and we meet a few times a year for drives and once or twice in the summer get together family style at different parks on the Island and upstate. How about the NYC Monster and Desmo club get together and set up some rides and meets? Its nice to ride with someone once in a while, personally I am tired of rocketing around alone all the time. I wanna settle down and take some sedate rides cluttering up highways and roads. Who's in? Who is connected with the Desmo club?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm up for it. Throw out some dates.

·
Registered
110 Posts
hey I'm in for some good riding. lets get some dates.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Northwest NJ here. I'd be up to meet other duc riders. Have some nice roads very close by. Saturday mornings are usually good for me.

Joe

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Hey Tony..where are you located? Does this Saturday work for you? I think I've got one good ride before I have to bring my monster in for the infamous 1000km service.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Just realized this Saturday morning is out for me. Saturday afternoon is good though....I think.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i' in central jersey and looking for rides in nj-see sepa site for info on antique bike show in warren county nj

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey magnus your the closest ive found im in bridgewater maybe 30 min on 287 from you-i rode 200 mi solo this weekend and most weekends so let me know if you want to meet up-steve-97m900 all the fun mods-some cf-label and reflector free

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im on Long Island, Great Neck. My ride day is Sunday morning. Saturday is for the wife, sunday afternoon for the kids.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Brooklyn. Saturday works for me if its not too early.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi i tried to e-mail you and it did"nt go thru-yes i'd be up for ride next sat the 19th?-hope weather is as good as today-on my way out to ride-post later in week if still happening-steve

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Think Saturday the 19th is cool for a ride for me, late morning. I don't know how the weather will be yet....but hopefully it will be nice.

Have 3 or 4 good roads nearby to incorporate into a fun loop. I'm about 25 miles north of route 287, close to route 23. If anyone is into it; we can meet somewhere close to here and hit those roads. There are a few restraunt/bars on 23 that are good places to meet.

If anyone is into it; let me know.

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Can't get together for a ride tomorrow. Too darn busy. Hopefully I'll find an hour to get out on my own. Went to the Nascar races two weeks in a row and chores at home are piling up.

Happy Riding!
Joe

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
OK...let's try again! Any other riders in Norther NJ or close by interested in a riding together? Let't try to organize a ride sometime soon.

Was thinking of somtime next weekend. Let me know if you are into it!

Joe

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would be up for meeting for a group ride.

I will check back for info.

FYI - My Duc is in Fort Lee, NJ

Just rode Rt 9W into Rockland,NY this past Saturday.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts