Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the Lower Bucks County area that wants to try to get a regular weekend ride going. I usually end up riding by myself and would like some occasional company. I am down in Yardley and know a few local folks who ride. Small group would be nice maybe 5 or 6 people who know the good local roads and who know their way around Coal country. I have heard great things about Shamokin and the surrounding area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi I live in Camp Hill in Cumberland Co. I do occasionally get up to shamokin, pine grove area. It is great riding up there. Especially around Tower City. I don't get down your way too often though so maybe I'll see you around the coal region someday. Later

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey
i live in princeton, nj and would like a group to ride with from time to time (i wish i had more time!) i'll check back for additional post to see if it works out
joe b.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I live in Harrisburg, I bought a new monster last august and since then I've only seen one other Ducati on the road, and that was months ago. I'd be happy to get together and ride anytime.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Bill, keep the weekend of May 8th & 9th open, we are having a big get together ride and track day that weekend, we hope you can make it both or either day!!! ;D

·
Registered
392 Posts
The track day on the 8th and the 9th of may,could someone tell me more about it. Wheres it at,ect

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
Bill, On Saturday ,May 8th, we are group riding to Scranton, to North America Warhorse, a ducati dealer, they are having a big open house, they are also offering us a tech inspection for our bikes for those who are doing the track day on Sunday, and they are catering us with dinner that night!!

Then we are alll staying over in wilksbarre, and then on Sunday morning riding down to the Pocono Racetrck for the trackday with Team Promotion.
I hope you will join us for a weekend of fun, if you can't make the track day, at least join us for the Saturday ride, if you don't want to participate in the track day you are still welcome to come to the track and watch
Check out these links for all the details:

http://www.ducatimonster.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=SEPA;action=display;num=1076723957

http://www.ducatimonster.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=forum1;action=display;num=1076878135

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't forget the Starboyz. There will be a show at Warhorse Saturday.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'll be able to make it for the ride up on the 8th but the 9th is mothers day and if i better hang around the house. I guess where we meet up and times will be determined later. Is there anything else planned before then? I've been out riding since the beginning of February, but it's in the garage now until this snow stops.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ride out of Philly, sometimes head up north along the river or head west to the poconos. I usually try for two or three group rides a season. If a group is getting together just let me know.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may make the track day too although I just picked up a 96 CBR for the track. I dropped my monster at pocono last season and it's too expensive to keep fixing.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Anybody wants to get together anytime I'm ready. Just as soon as this snow is done. I've been riding for the past several weeks, just gotta watch the cinders.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you are Dennis from Raceday photo, we met. I was riding with Reduc at a late spring track day. Caught a peg in the hairpin and went off the track into the mud. Did it ever stop raining last season!? I've been to a handful of Reduc days over the last few years. There are a couple of pictures of me (I'm assuming you took them and posted them?) on the trackday and racing page "web9640" and "web9528." Silver M750 #667. You take great pictures.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm from Harrisburg,anybody wanting to ride out to Allentown let me know.Where are we meeting in Allentown?

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
The meeting place is yet to be determined, but it will be Allentown.

I think 620iered is from Harrisburg, maybe send him a PM, but he hasn't posted in a while....

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think tomorrow or next weekend I am going to ride down to Allentown and find a good meeting place alone side the interstate or turnpike. Someplace with food and gas.

·
Registered
392 Posts
In harrisburg it's not supposed to rain until saturday afternoon,so I'm going to get some riding in early,if anybody interested in a morning ride somewhere let me know. Theres supposed to be a bike show at the farm show building , I'm not sure what it but I thought i'd check it out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts