Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems the one thing this board is missing, or maybe its just me, is local riding routes. Everyone has a favorite, do we have a place to add this or can I just not find it? ???

·
Registered
781 Posts
I have a couple good exit ramps if anyone is every riding down US90.

I hate it here :-[.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Blueshark928 said:
Maybe there a collective unconcious effort to withhold that info. Sorta like keeping your favorite fishing spot to yourself.
Maybe this thread is a good place to start. My favorite road is 6.7 miles long and runs a ridge along the Connecticut River, full of curves and woopsies and great views. It's really close to several big CT towns and I've never seen another sport bike on it, cruisers one time, and I ride it at least once a week April to November. It's really easy to find, it's, oops, hold on, my boss is coming, I better get back to work. ;D

David B.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I think youll find most of the local riding route threads under the Local Clubs forum.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ducatibilt said:
http://www.grouprider.com/

Does anyone else use this site? I've used it to plan out a couple of rides and it seems to work pretty well. Everyone could put in their favorite rides and save them.
i'm on group rider. i haven't used it to plan any rides because i didn't discover it until after the season was over. but, i am also a member of this forum...

C.O.R.E. (Central Ohio Riding Enthusiasts)

my sign on is the same and we hit some really great rodes when they aren't covered with snow!! if you live anywhere near ohio or west virginia check us out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,

Have resisted urge to spam... FYI, Sunday Morning Rides is Ducati Monster Owned (DMO), principals of the company both ride monsters as their principal bikes (me being one of them). I have enjoyed this list for all of my info and I would rather not spam the list with any unsolicited "pitches" of SMR (happy to discuss other formal sponsor opportunities with the moderators), but if any of you have any questions feel free to send them my way, will be happy to reply in any capacity that is appropriate, and since the site was developed as a free resource for riders, would love any feedback to help make it a better service for your needs.

-AWESOM-O (aka s2kpeltier)

mossimo said:
Cool link, shares all the info you could need on roads, conditions, etc...

http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts