Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this isn't considered bad form, but I'm sure it will be fine seeing as how the find people here are all good sorts.

I lurk over at the PNW_Duc yahoo group. It looks like some people are meeting at 11:00 am today at the rest area just north of exit 206 on northbound I-5 today (that's the Smokey Point area, north of Marysville).

I plan to stop by and see if they'll let me join in.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I've been lurking on the PNW_Duc mailing list for a couple of months and it seems to me that they'd welcome you with open arms. At least, that's the impression I get from their conversations, as they seems to be pretty nice people overall.

Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with you all soon. Just got to get my powdercoated pieces back and install the new clutch and I'm good to go. Man I can't wait to ride..

-dj

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well that was a waste of time. about an hour of slow straight riding with frequent pull-overs for group consults. what corners the group took, they took slow. I didn't enjoy the ride at all until i broke off on my own and chased down the twisties solo.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I broke off shortly there after too. Usually those PNW_Duc rides are much more organized/though out.

Joe

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
so you're wwumonster, joe... ok it's nice to put a face with the name. I felt sorry for you yesterday too, and considered inviting you to break off with me, but didn't want to be rude to the group. Highway 9 from Mt. Vernon to Arlington was a good way to brighten my day, though - the corners were dry and sand free and there wasn't any traffic yet.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No big deal ryan, we can try agian some time. In the mean time, I've got to find some dry spots and work the winter out of my riding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts