Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good ride Sunday. Got to ride some interesting Cty roads near Red Wing. There are some big sweepers on our side of the river!!!! Caught some rain early in the day and that made some of the WI roads downright hairy. WOW! All in all great Day. ;D ;D

Anyone else ride this weekend? If so, give us a report.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Nitro and I went out with Pierre and his crew, along with some other guys I had not met yet. Put it this way- they were riding a little too fast for my taste. Nice guys though. I heard one guy say he was up to 140 trying to catch up- it was another 851, John boy could have made a new friend!! We hung out with them for a few hours and then headed back via 55. Nice day for a ride. My favorite bike out of the group was a speed triple- nice looking bike, I really dont see alot out around here.

P

·
0 Posts
Nitros

Thanks for riding with us.

Yes, I do kinda agree.. I think those guys did run a bit fast too. I was average 70-80 through those back roads and I still lost sight of those guys. I guess they just too familiar with those roads.

But with the mix of 2Jap, 2Brits, 1German, 5Italian.. It's quite a mix of bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts