Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking East Bay because I haven't ridden there yet and would also like to bum around Berkeley and Oakland for a while. Though, Marin or North would be great too. Sat or Sun works for me.

Jack

·
Registered
472 Posts
i have a neighbor with a 620 monster and we chatted it up this week and are looking at a ride to possibly Pt. Reyes. Nothing firm yet, I gave him my number to call me on Sat morning if it is nice.

The weather is supposed to be spectacular this weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
i might be down if it's sunday east bay and not too long. I have to go to work for much of the day. sucks but at least I get OT for it.
I know that's a lot of conditions, but if it happens to work that way for everyone else please let me know.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey DD, I'll PM my number to you and then you can give me a call when you know more. Looks like some great weather ;D I've got some stuff to deal with in the am, so I'm kind of playing it by ear.

B-Rock, I'll post here Sat eve if it looks like I'm gonna head for the east bay on Sun.

·
Registered
472 Posts
got your PM I will give you call when I know more...Now for Sunday if Saturday night goes well....see SFBREWFEST thread then I may not be up for a sunday ride, but I feel that I may really need to get into that BARF Newbie ride.

Had this duck since december...and havent ridden it out of the neighborhood yet...

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, that's cool; we can take a mellow spin. Got your PM too. Talk to you soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts