I'm riding. No 50 mile pokey, either. 8) If East Canyon is open, that's what I'd prefer. Otherwise, probably Wolf Creek Pass. Who's in? I was thinking of meeting up at 10 or so..but I'm open to whatever as long as I'm back around 5 or so.
I'm not seeing 62 in the forecast...just 55 as the high tomorrow. However, the weather folks have been quite off lately. Just to be safe, perhaps we should meet up at 11 to let it warm up a bit more? Who is free 'til when? I'm wide open and would like to do a decent amount of riding depending on temp. I would like to try Wolf Creek to Hanna but I'm not sure about the higher elevations.