Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm riding. :D No 50 mile pokey, either. 8) If East Canyon is open, that's what I'd prefer. Otherwise, probably Wolf Creek Pass. Who's in? I was thinking of meeting up at 10 or so..but I'm open to whatever as long as I'm back around 5 or so.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
I don't think i can make it saturday, but wanna go sunday.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
id love to. but i cant make it at 10. maybe ill meet up with you guys later. Im booked till around 11.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll see. You never know what the weather will be like. Maybe we get a late start and 11 is fine...Sat is far, far away in a galaxy called "May".

·
Registered
179 Posts
Wolf Creek is probably still snowed in. I know that HWY 39 is. East Canyon was closed as of last week. We do live in the mountains.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
i got out of my plans for saturday morning... so im free at 10 now! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, fack! Robb-perhaps we should just sip pina coladas until it's summer then. :'( :mad: ;) Ain't no cold gonna keep me down. Perhaps we should see what's out west? I'm open to suggestions.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
CapnCrunch said:
it's going to be 62 tomorrow,
you forgot the rain part of your forecast Capn...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not seeing 62 in the forecast...just 55 as the high tomorrow. However, the weather folks have been quite off lately. Just to be safe, perhaps we should meet up at 11 to let it warm up a bit more? Who is free 'til when? I'm wide open and would like to do a decent amount of riding depending on temp. I would like to try Wolf Creek to Hanna but I'm not sure about the higher elevations.

Thoughts?

How does 11 at the Chevron sound?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yehu is also up for tomorrow and will be there. I tried Kirt but he didn't pick up. Also had the same outcome with the Provo Boy (S4R). One other said he wanted to but again, ....no definite answer.

See you at 11. You were right-it does look to be warmer tomorrow! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think it's going to be around 90 where I am. But then again, I'll be in a shitty rental car.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spot on, I do say!

Most of you missed a good ride. Not long b/c so much is still closed, but we did run into :police: who were not so :D . Cap'n was >:D and got a Performance Evaluation written up :mad: ....while on my bike. :-\ ::)

So, anyone interested in riding tomorrow? I might tinker around a bit in the afternoon. Bueller? Bueller?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts