Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm riding Sat not Sunday this week. For all those Mamma Boy's (and girls), don't forget Sunday is Mothers' Day, so I imagine Sat would be better for most of us. If East Canyon is open, I'd like to do that to Trappers Loop, to Snowbasin Loop and back, stopping at the Shooting Star for burgers. Perhaps this would work out for BumpaD since it's closer to Logan.

Leaving now for work...on my bike. Great way to start off the week!

Post up here to let us know if you're in/out.

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
msuXplant said:
I'm riding Sat not Sunday this week. For all those Mamma Boy's (and girls), don't forget Sunday is Mothers' Day, so I imagine Sat would be better for most of us. If East Canyon is open, I'd like to do that to Trappers Loop, to Snowbasin Loop and back, stopping at the Shooting Star for burgers. Perhaps this would work out for BumpaD since it's closer to Logan.

Leaving now for work...on my bike. Great way to start off the week!

Post up here to let us know if you're in/out.
I'm OUT :(

Thanks for the thought, BUT my bike is probably going to be down through the weekend of the 10th :'(

The fork seals went from "seeping" to "leaking puddles" over the past 10 days or so, Vesco's in Brigham has ordered me some new RaceTech fork seals and dust seals, and as of now I don't know when they will be here :(

So I'm probably off to the dunes [thumbsup]

~DaVe

Attachments

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm out too. Too much going on this weekend. I'll probably go out when I can.

It was very nice riding in to work today.

I saw a couple of monsters in Prague last week. They sound awesome on those narrow streets! Too bad I was shlepping it on the metro.

-Brad

·
Registered
179 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts