Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was trying to think of an excuse to ride out to the coast and this is what I came up with. Would anyone be interested in going deep sea fishing when the weather turns warm? We can charter a boat and spliting the cost would mean under $100 per person. I just wanted to gage the interest.

David

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I got family in Wilmington, so i really don't need to much of a reason to go down... but i am more of a mnt person when it comes to riding bikes... beach trips are boring on bikes for me... Which I hate the beach as well.. :) but if you wanted to change that into a mnt trip this spring... we can do that.

284 Posts
i'm always down for deep sea drinking! bike would work, but having gone to high school in wilmington, its boring for bikes. whatever, though - i'm in! i'm also heading to deals gap at the end of may, meeting some WRX friends up there to show them how its done >:D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know its not a very interesting ride, but the fishing would be great.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what i like to f***in' hear!

284 Posts
...a HOG rally?! :-\

that would be the "harley owners group", which is mostly a bunch of bar-cruising lard asses on equally large, high noise-to-power ratioed vibro-bikes. i dunno, man... maybe pompetta would fit in... [laugh]

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Jobu said:
So, you're out on catch and sodomize?
you beat me to it... but i wasn't going to pretty it upp... "catch and ****" hehe

Now the costal ride up to something like nags head could pose to be a good ride... Start in the Triad/Triangle... Head to wilmington, overnight stay ride up to the outerbanks... another overnight and then a ride home... throw in some extra days if needed...

·
Registered
271 Posts
...a HOG rally?!

that would be the "Harley owners group", which is mostly a bunch of bar-cruising lard asses on equally large, high noise-to-power ratioed vibro-bikes. i dunno, man
I think there would be nothing better than a bunch of Ducati's riding into a HOG rally. Just think of it we may be able to turn the tide and start a revolution. I really think something needs to be done to help these people.

maybe pompetta would fit in...
and this from a guy that gets his bike tuned at the HD shop.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I think the ride would be short for me but I'd be in for the fishing trip.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Yamifixer said:
I think the ride would be short for me but I'd be in for the fishing trip.

you would start the huge loop in wilminton... meaning you will meet us there ride up to the outerbanks, and then ride back to the triad/triangle area... then back home ;D ;D

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Seems like we have decent interest. I'll start looking into charters around morehead city, unless anyone has other suggestions.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like a good boat. It makes me feel better if we take a boat that someone has been out on.
Thanks for the link

David

1 - 20 of 20 Posts