Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about anyone else but I have taken this week off. Any one up for a ride, nothing to far, perhaps around Falls Lake. I am up for anything. Meet up for dinner or something.

David, aka Ruester

·
Registered
271 Posts
I may be able to cut out early on the 28th I will let you know.
I am in the same boat as John, out of 1200 employees I think there is about 30 working.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like we get together tomorrow for dinner. Any preferences?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ride at 5 sounds good to me. I am open to ride ideas, but around falls lake might be good.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I should be able to make the ride and the dinner tomorrow.
Meet @ the Ale House @ 5pm ? ((just a suggestion don't really care))

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So the plan is : Meet at the Briar Creek Ale house at 5pm I can figure out a route for our ride unless people have suggestions. Then follow up the ride with dinner, if we have enough people it would be worth getting a reservation.

Let me know how many people are going to come to dinner.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just noticed a screw in my front tire, so unless anyone knows of a place in Raleigh that I can get a new tire put on tomorrow? Oh, and Barnett's mechanic is on vacation so they are a no go. Someone please help!

·
Registered
271 Posts
I believe Cyclegear will put a tire on for you.
Or any local bike shop should do it with no problem. I had mine put on by Durham Suzuki.

I am still in for a ride an dinner just got the OK at home. Now as long as everything goes as planned at work I will be there at 5pm. I will post up tomorrow to confirm.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dave, no ride for you?
As far as your tire you can try Matison Motorsports on Capitol, but I am pretty sure cycle gear can get you hooked up.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
raleighrugger said:
Just noticed a screw in my front tire, so unless anyone knows of a place in Raleigh that I can get a new tire put on tomorrow? Oh, and Barnett's mechanic is on vacation so they are a no go. Someone please help!
Just about anyplace should be able to change the front tire, it's the rear they complain about.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.