Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna ride Sunday.Start at I-15 and 76 at the gas station about 9-10. Will do De Luz (tight and Twisty) and Santa Rosa Plateau( More open but great ride, no helicopters and planes. Not much traffic.
We can hit Palomar after that. Who's in?

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
I'm gassed and ready to go!

Rideon

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know what time is good for eveyone. I'm 10 mins from there and I know PPoitras lives near there.

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
9:00

P

·
0 Posts
I am Mr Mom for the weekend so I have to bow out. Words of warning. I rode De luz last week and was really disappointed. It was covered in sand and every 1/4 mile or so are these washes across the road that allow the stream to meander through the canyon. Some of them are on corners so watch it. I ended up putting along at thirty or so and just enjoyed the scenery. Not trying to discourage you guys but I just thought I would warn you. I'll listen for a pack of Ducs around 9:00. Have fun.

·
Registered
445 Posts
9:00 it is then. Since it's a bit dodgy on De luz, does anyone want to go to Borrego Springs? We could go up and over the hill (Palomar) and then head down the S22 to BS, then up Banner Grade to Julian- hmmmm, apple pie- then back to wherever (I ran out of brain cells). My buddy Mike will be with me on his Boxer Cup Replica, and another buddy, Jeff, might bring his Aprilia Futura.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I wish I could, I went out last Monday as well as Sunday so I have to do stuff around the house tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If we do the Borrego run, I'll probably bring the Gran Canyon so I can run my Radar Detector. We can go De Luz to Temecula which comes out on Rancho California Road, only about a 35-45 min ride. Then 79 to 67 Warner Springs , then S2 to Ranchita an Borrego, there by lunch. Then go Banner Grade to Julian and return. That is a blast!! What about you Rideon, can you do that in its entirety. Probably back by 2-3 latest.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Oh yeah rub it in now! Saying youll come right through my backyard. Grrrrr why I gotta get all domestic THIS weekend. :(

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yeah rub it in now! Saying youll come right through my backyard. Grrrrr why I gotta get all domestic THIS weekend.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I gotta go to Walmart and buy an Canopy for the patio, so I can do another Duc BBQ at the house. Ask Chad and Patrick I do BBq pretty well for an amature :)

And oh I got beer :)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Ill check with the warden to see when I can turn the asylum over to the inmates

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A can-oh-pee ya say. Let's see You say" Honey if I don't go riding tomorrow with the guys, their coming over and drink Beer, watch sports, fart and eat us out of house and home" and she will say " Have a nice ride, dear." Works for me everytime. Shall we meet ya about 10?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Well no guarantee but maybe I could sneak up to Mothers about noonish. We'll just see how it goes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts