Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
0 Posts
that's weird, I got a text from him at 6:48am saying that he wants to cuddle :-X

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
whatever guys, I rode this am...

Las Flores to all the way up Piuma, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, then down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again...to a final pit stop at the Rock Store...

SISSY!

·
Registered
463 Posts
joekarati said:
whatever guys, I rode this am...

Las Flores to all the way up Piuma, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, then down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again, down across back to Mull, up Stunt, back down Stunt, across Mull, past the Rock Store, thru the tight section, all the way thru Mull to drop down on other side of Valley, back up, thru the tight tight section all the way down to the end of Mull...back up, acros down to Encinal, down Encinal, back up PCH to up Decker and back thru the Mull section, thru the Mull section again, back again...to a final pit stop at the Rock Store...

SISSY!
**** Joey I wish I had known...i did pretty much the same ride...on my bicycle...I would have met you at the Rock Store :D

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
be said:
nuts Joey I wish I had known...i did pretty much the same ride...on my bicycle...I would have met you at the Rock Store :D
He be.... did you see Smackdis out there while you were riding ???

21 - 34 of 34 Posts