Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have either a yoyodyne or ferracci ride height adjuster? I want to raise the ride height on my 05 M620 so that it is closer to the height of a M1000 about an 1". I have an Ohlins shock if that matters. I asked the guy at Ferracci and he just said that it would fit. The yoyodyne one is twice as much ($250). Can I use a ride height adjuster from a 748/998? I need your guys help on this one. :-\

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
The one for a 748/9## superbike will work. Also the one from any of the newer Monsters with the adjustable link will work.

I have a stocker for sale if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess I'm still a little lost. How much adjustment can I get from the stock 748/998 unit? :-\

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I put one on my 620 that I raced at BIR. I gained about 3/4 of an inch?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have the stock ST2/4 unit (5 pieces, 2 Hiem joints, 2 nuts, and the shaft). the price for that was less than all of the aftermarket units and I got the extra 3/4 of an inch I was looking for. I have used this set up on 2 racebikes and it works real well, for the least money

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I miss Manley I could use your help in person on this one. Will the ride height change have any effect on my rear Ohlins shock. (IE different spring or pre-sag set up) How deep is this?

·
Registered
136 Posts
no problems with adding teh adjuster, it just adds another level of adjustibility to the whole picture. you may find that the stoock ride height was right, but it gives you options to make it better wher you have none with the stock adjuster. Gotta get them pipes of the floor so to speak

1 - 7 of 7 Posts