Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to ride this weekend? I am still in New York, but will be back before the weekend. Anyone want to ride even if it is just a South Mountain ride. Maybe go to the Pavillions on Saturday.

·
Registered
21 Posts
We will think of you .....(pause)....... NOT! High five! We are going to have a many funs being naughty, naughty in the Mexico. High Five! [laugh]

Have fun guys and see ya on the next ride. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
300 Posts
Landshark3 said:
We will think of you .....(pause)....... NOT! High five! We are going to have a many funs being naughty, naughty in the Mexico. High Five! [laugh]

[thumbsup]
[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
>:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

Hell yeah! Adios, bitches!

·
Registered
975 Posts
You guys have beat me down enough that i know better than to ask for pictures or stories.... :-[ :-[ :'(

C Fresh- I may be up for a ride on Sunday...

·
Registered
384 Posts
pictures are not allowed. what happens in mexico stays in mexico...

anyways... i am definately jelous of you guys!

James, i am up for a ride! i got new gloves at the show on sunday and will hopefully be picking up some new boots this coming saturday. so i will be taking it slow getting used to the gear.

my new gloves are warmer, but definately bulkier and cut down on dexterity

·
Registered
975 Posts
I think I'll start sweeping. I need to "SLOW DOWN!" according to the guy yelling out his window at me with the red and blue lights on his roof.... Then again, we can't all go slow.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I just got back from our nation's capitol, and I'm off again tomorrow for the windy city. Saturday is a big 12-step/serviice work day for me, but Sunday sounds good. It'll be 2 weeks from my last ride. Way too long.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
rule62 said:
I just got back from our nation's capitol, and I'm off again tomorrow for the windy city. Saturday is a big 12-step/serviice work day for me, but Sunday sounds good. It'll be 2 weeks from my last ride. Way too long.
you know, if you'd be going to mexico with us, you could be an international traveler >:D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Sorry I can't join in the ride. I'll be in VEGAS this weekend. It's no Mexico but at least I can drink the water. (cheeky)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Will probably be up at the Pavillions.. so my wife can show off her NEW BIKE!!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

yes... I know... it's Japanese :-X;)

·
Registered
21 Posts
roaddoggpb said:
yes... I know... it's Japanese :-X;)
It's just cool that you have a wife that rides, doesn't matter what kind of bike [thumbsup]

Have fun riding this weekend and see ya guys when we get back >:D

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Landshark3 said:
It's just cool that you have a wife that rides, doesn't matter what kind of bike [thumbsup]

Have fun riding this weekend and see ya guys when we get back >:D
Who says we're coming back >:D

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blah Blah, Mexico blah, blah. I am currently in New York as I write. Thats right the complete opposite of mexico, it is nice and cold and people everywhere....gotta love it. I would have gone to Mexico if you were not going in the middle of the week. I fly out of here tomorrow and have to work thrusday and friday. You guys have fun though.

Ok, so lets get a plan going. Sunday morning it is. Does everyone want to do South Mountain or somewhere else? Lets do a quick meet for coffee and such also. I do like my rocket fuel espresso. Meeting time to depend on where we go. Also my friends band is playing at "the venue of Scottsdale" Saturday night. It is a battle of the bands and this is round two, should be pretty good if anyone wants to go. I may ride up to the pavillions, then go to that. If there is any interest I will start this in a second thread.

·
Registered
975 Posts
OK, let's start formulating a plan...so far we've got:

Sunday

I have a couple ideas on where to ride, if we do south mountain I would like to get started early to avoid some of the traffic and bikes. Also, need to get some coffee in me first. I was thinking that we could maybe meet up, do a single warm up run on SM, then head up the 143 to the 202 to Power road, north on Usery Pass to the 87 (Beeline), and head back into town. From there we could either go home, or head out through Fountain hills and McDowell Mtn Park and loop back to Carefree to get a run out to Bartlet Lake or Camp Creek and then back into town.

How much riding do you guys want to do? And at what times? I can be on the road as early as 6 or 7am, and don't have to be back until about 2:00pm.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yep, we picked up the bike last night and she rode it home and had me remove every friggin decal off of it, so it looks like a stealth fighter now... lol... Not sure about a South Mountain ride though cause we've never been and it's a new bike for her... any opinions on taking an unfamiliar bike up the mountain?? Maybe meet up for the 2nd leg of that ride...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts