·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there with the new toy, hopefully a few of you will show - Gene

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
I'm probably out... as much as I wanna see Yuu's new bike, I need to be responsible and realize I am moving 3 days from then and need to pack.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Greerzilla said:
I'm probably out... as much as I wanna see Yuu's new bike, I need to be responsible and realize I am moving 3 days from then and need to pack.
It's only for an evening. I mean, you gotta eat right? And, getting outta the house for a couple hours will help clear your mind so you can go home and keep going...

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
unlike last week....I think I am going to go home 1st...drop off my VW Pickup and grab my bike and then ride down...I think...gonna be hell going from Aspen Hill to Arlington...but at least I put my bike's winter clothing on mostly!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'd love to see 2vtwin and yuu's new bikes and to hang w/ the monster crew, but no can do tonight. Each of you should throw a cold one back for me (preferably a stella).

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Hey gang, since I got some illicit free time today, I'm going to be arriving a little on the early side for once. Anyone else planning to arrive in the 6 o'clock hour?

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
I'm going to be washing my hair... literally. 'Tis that time to liven up the red a bit and I conned one of my girlfriends into helping me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts