Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some good concerts coming up, including the Black Keys, Detroit Cobras, and Reverend Horton Heat...

Nov 5th/6th - Black Keys @ 9:30 club
Nov 12th - Detroit Cobras @ Black Cat
Nov 18th - Reverend Horton Heat @ 9:30
Nov 26th - Supersuckers @ Black Cat

Anyone want to come along?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew I could count on your guys...

Either date. Both have tickets available, and I'm free both nights. What works for you guys?

·
Registered
355 Posts
PRIMUS IS AT cONSTITUTION hALL?

Damn -- I'm there the following night, for Death Cab for Cutie. I will be at Black Cat for Tapes and Tapes on Halloween, though -- anybody planning a club-appropriate 'ween? Black Keys might be do-able, though.

BTW, I'm new on this board, and a (very) new 695 owner. Hey to all & ever'body.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Genuine said:
My dilemma is the Suicide Girls Burlesque at the State Theatre
more info on this please!....was just at a Burlesque show at the Palace of Wonders on Saturday night...Burlesque shows are fun.....I think I have to check with Kitty Victorian for her schedule...I think she has a gig at Asylum coming up!...her with Thrill Kill Jill and some others I think.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Guess y'all missed the Road Dogs and the Black and Blue review w/ Trixie Litte and the Evil hate monkey, a couple months back...

Got onto the state stie for some more info. Also links you to the suicide girls website - probably NSFW

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
yuu said:
Guess y'all missed the Road Dogs and the Black and Blue review w/ Trixie Litte and the Evil hate monkey, a couple months back...

Got onto the state stie for some more info. Also links you to the suicide girls website - probably NSFW
they are doing that show monthly at the Palace of Wonders....I got the flyer...I think the next one is Sunday November the 12th.....I think?

·
Registered
2,890 Posts
Genuine said:
http://www.kittyvictorian.com/calendar.html

I'd like to take her in the jello pool.
no comment on the Jello pool at this time....but I will say...she is a sweet and nice gurl!...talked with her at length at the Palace back in September...am hoping I can go to the show at Asylum on the 26th...my roomate Kitten will want to be there to socialize a bit with Thrill Kill Jill!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts