Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've recently been in a pretty bad wreck (not on my monster),I'm pretty banged up and wont be riding for a while, but it could have been a lot worse. I would like to correspond a little with a couple of others who have also been involved in serious wrecks. If you feel up to it, could you please PM to me ? Thanks--Dan

W

·
0 Posts
what happened?

Did you crash your new GSX-R600? Are you looking for legal advice? You might want to be a little bit more specific for us to help!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry, i didnt want to burden anyone with too many details--yes, it was the gsxr and i wrecked at the track. not looking for legal advice, just wondering about how others felt after a bad wreck. i guess right now i have a low "spirit" towards motorcycling and hoping that will go away. its not the first time i've wrecked, but its certainly the worst.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks to all who shared their experiences with me, it really helped a lot. My spirits are improving and I'm looking forward to riding again as soon as my cast comes off or sooner if I can figure out how ;). The cast is from a broken left wrist.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts