Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few weeks ago I asked for input from the crowd on aftermarkey seats. I got great response........thank you all!! I ordered a Sargent seat based on your input on the Sargent, DP gel and Corbin seats. Just got back from a 100 mile ride.....My ass feels great, LOVE the new Sargent seat. Plus it looks trick.
Oh ya, I smoked some poor fool on a Yamaha V-Max. Icing on the cake!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey man - each to their own! I do agree that the sargent looks excellent! It did look good on my MOnster but it did not feel great. I sent my Sargent back and got a DP Gel and then did the Australian Tourismo on it - 2500klms - what a great investment - the DP seat was way more comfortable and almost half the price! Only problem is I have to send it back because of a defect - ah well, I will just have to break the new seat in as well!
Enjoy your seat, whatever is best for you I say!
Cheers,
R_usty

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Rusty,

I've read on here that the gel seats don't hold up in the sunlight or heat. They dry and crack. Do you know of this? That's the only thing keeping me from getting one. If I ride my bike to work, it sits in the S. Florida sun all day while I'm in the office.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts