Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spoke to the UK importer today, He says Remus will have an exhaust out for the S4R in march-However he also thought it very unlikely it would be a full system :(-Anyone know anything differant??

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
I heard the same, but I didn't get any info about the Remus' being full or slip-ons. I'm waiting for Sil to step up.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought Sil allready offered a slip on and full system-think it`s rebadged by Ferracci as their own,Also available are G&G-full or slip on,Arrow-full or slip on,Marvic do a 2into 1 slip on. My money at the moment is on the Arrow,I was just hopeing Remus would do a full system.Oh and DP do a slip on-high one side/both sides and a low one side

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts
Yeah, I know Sil and the others make those systems, but I'm looking for a shorty system or what Dennis is looking for. Let me know when you hear something!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Anyone know if there has been any progress in getting a PCIII for the S4R ?
I talked to Dynojet a couple of months ago about doing one, but they didnt seem in any hurry. They didnt know if one of their current models would work with the S4R or not.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anyone know if there has been any progress in getting a PCIII for the S4R ?
I talked to Dynojet a couple of months ago about doing one, but they didnt seem in any hurry. They didnt know if one of their current models would work with the S4R or not.
Call Ferracci, they have put one on their S4R with their full system and tuned it, they claim the biked dyno'd at 125rwhp.

R

·
0 Posts
My letter was not that bad. THey mentioned having trouble getting and S4R for testing. And that was it. But when you think about the big picture, how many S4R's are out there. Compared to all the new sport bikes this season. They will sell more to the jap crap guys then to S4R people. You have to work on where the money is.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I did call Ferracci and they said that they were still working on the PCIII/pipes combo for the S4R and it would be a few days until they were ready to sell one. The guy I talked to didnt know which PCIII they used. Sounds encouraging though ! Also, their web page lists it along with the dyno charts which do indeed show 125 rwhp.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I just called my dealer and cancelled my order for the Termi slipons that I had bought when I bought my bike. Turns out my dealer also carries Ferracci stuff, so he is putting the cost of the Termis towards the Feracci full system. It was as easy as that :). Why get slipons when you can have the whole thing. I wont mind the extra HP either !

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Is it out of the question to have someone build the exhaust to connect to slip ons? Rookie question, I know...but curious.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You just need to find someone who you can trust and have seen some of their work i suppose,Also you would need a rolling road session afterwards to make sure you were OK on the fuelling front,and then maybe also a PC or Ultimaps ECU.
On the plus side you would end up with cans and design of YOUR choice

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
anyone heard any more about Remus S4R exhaust?

·
Registered
150 Posts
there is another post in regards to the fbf exhaust and PCIII on here

I got an answer from Feracci stating they were using a PCIII for an S4 on their S4R

·
Registered
95 Posts
Got my PCIII from Ferracci today. I am going to install it and cut my airbox lid this weekend and add a K&N. I had Ferracci ship it with their full system map, should put me in the ballpark with my Arrow set-up.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts