Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
322 Posts
Oh no. That's what I'm looking for, a full kit with one on each side. I feel a wallet drain coming on.

Ken

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
minkman said:
Oh no. That's what I'm looking for, a full kit with one on each side. I feel a wallet drain coming on.

Ken
Me too. :-\

sennaster said:
they look a bit shorter ... however the termi's are extra long.

buy the spark exhaust ;D
The Spark does not have a 50mm header. The Remus system, combined with a PCIII should offer a greater hp gain than the Spark system.

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't think the cans themselves are any shorter, it looks like they just mount farther forward.

In the first pic it looks like the front edge of the can is well under the black side panel whereas in the pic of the Termis, it's well behind it.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
i still think that the Zard tips and being a round can versus oval...makes them better...

These to me look like Sil or DP Termi's both are nice...but i want something a bit different... a break from the norm!!!

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uroplatus said:
i still think that the Zard tips and being a round can versus oval...makes them better...

These to me look like Sil or DP Termi's both are nice...but i want something a bit different... a break from the norm!!!
I agree. I like the Zard's look better. I don't think the Remus are any shorter. It's just an illusion because the demo pic is a monster with a tail still attached (I know, it's a rare breed).

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
pompetta said:
John may be correct. Look how much of the DP can is behind the clamp compared to the Remus.
I agree with Ram. As soon as I saw your question, that is what I thought before I saw his post.

Are you thinking about getting dual-sided cans?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts