Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 10 Posts

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i purchased a set off of ebay for a good price. now, i am wondering exactly how loud will they be? are they basically remus pipes with ducati's name on the side or have they been modified or changed somehow? i can't wait to hear this bike after the pipes. since the monster is my first brand new motorcycle i haven't had to purchase exhaust before. all my other bikes had the exhaust already upgraded. i am looking forward to experiencing 'the awakening.' thanks for any input.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD FIGHT!

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: REMUS DUCATI PERFORMANCE SLIP-ONS...

Markus said:
Edit to my original humbug post.....

Your pipes will sound great. Enjoy them.
:)
i didn't think your original post was 'humbug' at all. it was exactly the info i was looking for. the only thing is i noticed you have a 900. i was curious to know if they would be less ear shattering on a smaller displacement motorbike. but, i feel sert monster has answered that question.

MERRYCHRISTMAS

· Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: REMUS DUCATI PERFORMANCE SLIP-ONS...

ok, i installed the new pipes tonight and they sound awesome! they don't quite bolt up to the foot peg mount (if it is stock is it called a 'rearset'?) so, i will be modding some sort of mount for the both of them. darn, i have to mod some more... >:D

i will wait until i install the slave cylinder i got for christmas to post pics.

[size=16pt]UPDATE!! NOW LOUD AND PROUD!! WHAT A DIFFERENCE $300 CAN MAKE!!

1 - 3 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.