Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The other thread concerning Section 8 is getting long, so I thought I'd post something new here:

Could I put in a request that one of the DML mods remove Section 8 from the list of sponsors? The link is still available on the sponsors page, and Section 8's online store is still technically "open". I'd hate to see someone find Section 8 through the DML, place an order with them through their website, and get robbed by these shysters.

Keeping a disreputable, now defunct sponsor on the list would reflect poorly on the many other DML sponsors who are ethical, considerate, and professional.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I think that could probably be worded a little better, but I'd agree with the intent of the post. Last week I was just a few clicks away from ordering a set of termis and very well might have done it if I hadn't thought to call Ducati Seattle and shop around a bit. luckily I got a good vibe from DS and went with them; I hate to think what kind of boat I'd be in if I had decided to order on S8's site.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Factor, I actually toned it down a little bit from what I'd like to have written--you should've seen the first version! :eek:

I waited over three months for a set of Termis from them and was told one lie after another about the delay before finally ordering elsewhere. So yeah, I'm a little pi$$ed about it and would like to spare fellow DMLers the same aggravation.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
If they pre paid for a year of advertising, the dml is probely binded contractualy to advertise... unless the crontract is broken, or the sponser wants the ad to be pulled before the crontract is up

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
620mblack/Ti avenger said:
If they pre paid for a year of advertising, the dml is probely binded contractualy to advertise... unless the crontract is broken, or the sponser wants the ad to be pulled before the crontract is up
Or send them a "limited edition" DML kick stand puck worth, coincedentally, the same amount as what is left on said contract prorated. wink, wink

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
Superleggera said:
Hopefully the check / payment cleared! Someone needs to check the contract for services first for legal reasons before killing the banner ad...
What banner ad?

Unless you actually visit the Support our Sponsors area, you don't see any specific ads for sponsors...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts