Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motostrano is having an open house event this Saturday the 28th of February at our show room here in Redwood City, CA.

Every one here is invited to show up by bike or car. This is a pre-Daytona, pre-Supermoto race season opener and in-store sale type deal. In-store discounts all day!

It will be an all day open house thing starting, ohhh around 11 or so, with various groups showing up before or after saturday rides: street riders, supermoto, racers, dirt riders, etc. Free live band with Marin's hottest rock alternative group "Who's Driving" playin in the streets in the afternoon, food, drink, tunes, maybe a stunt guy doing jumps over bikes if I can find the guy's phone number. Stop by, touch stuff, sit on bikes, try stuff on, yap about bikes, watch some videos. We just got in gobs of Alpinestars sportswear and motorcycle apparel and it's all on sale!

If you haven't been to the shop before, get directions here:

http://www.motostrano-store.com/info.html

See ya.

Joe

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
OK, Joe, I'll show up, but fair warning - I'll be caging it. I am still bikeless (going on 6 weeks now) so maybe I could mooch a teensy ride on one of your Vert motards? Just a little fix?

Jeez, driving to your shop. Oh, the indignity!

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
OK, Joe, I'll show up, but fair warning - I'll be caging it. I am still bikeless (going on 6 weeks now) so maybe I could mooch a teensy ride on one of your Vert motards? Just a little fix?

Michael,
since we are friends (and co-workers, more or less)...wanna borrow my bike?
[smiley=laugh.gif]

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
Ha! you made me feel better ;D - mine isn't quite that disassembled, but close.

I talked to the tech today and he is totally stumped. Says he has replaced about every sensor there is, adjusted anything that could be adjusted and still doesn't know what's wrong with it. Scary. The good news is that some hotshot tech from Ducati supposed to come to the shop next week to work on my bike to get it right. I guess I should feel honored, but really I just want my baby back and working right... <sigh>

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Joe, depending on the weather... if it's sunny I'll show for about 1 hr... have a work-related seminar I have to attend at 1 p.m. in Hayward

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

WOW! I thought you had it back by now... We will see you there, maybe you can test ride the FILA ;D

·
Registered
915 Posts
How about extending some of those in-house deals to those of us that live halfway across the country :'(

gnew

·
Registered
136 Posts
Will Monster parts and accessories be on sale? I live nearly 2 hours away and want to stop by to get a seat cowl, mirrors and possibly some other stuff, but it's quite a ways for me to drive if I can get the accessories for the same price online.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
It was good, lots of Motards and Duclings ;D Some bizarra HD rider doing burnouts, and lots of stuff on sale.

·
Premium Member
6,906 Posts
I tried to post this before the board went down, but it looks like it didn't make it. I wanted to give a big shout out to Mr. Marty who let me ride his spectatular FILA 999. OMG, what a bike. I was so scared I'd drop it and incur ~5K worth of c/f damage I rode it like a little old lady. Even at that it was a memorable experience. Marty, you are The Man.

Honey, can I get one for Christmas?

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Wow nice bike Marty

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Michael~

That is a good shot of you on the bike, you need the flying poptart suit. Marty said, you had a awesome camera with you on Saturday. The pictures you sent him, were beautiful.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts