Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a regular meeting that takes place near you that attracts motorcyclists?

If so, post it here, if not, start one near you....Its easy, just tell your friends to meet you at a certain time & place on a regular evening & watch it grow!

Dave

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
wouldn't mind starting one here in the South Bay... club desmo already has the 1st Wed of each month that meets in Los Gatos.

i dont attend the Club desmo meetings much though. if you want to have regular monster meetings (1x/month) I'd be up for it. put up suggestions and maybe we can make it a regular event.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Armadillos for dinner sounds good, I think that was Scot's intention, to have a once a month meeting some where.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Armadillos for dinner sounds good, I think that was Scot's intention, to have a once a month meeting some where.

... to make it a regular deal, it would have to be scheduled at the same time and same place 1x/month. once we decide on the times, etc, i can put it on the website.

suggestions? maybe the 1st Tuesday of each month?

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
I have a committment every Tuesday, so it would have to be Wednesday or Thursday.

Of course, in a few more months we'll be having rides at least monthly anyway.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, as I am currently bikeless, and don't really know how far people are willing to ride for a chat & a coffee....Hows this sound??

For this area anyway.......

Last THURSDAY of each month.

1st one Thursday January 29th

7.30pm (ish) till people get bored/fed up/wanna go home.

Orchard Valley Coffee House

349 E. Campbell Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008

http://www.orchardvalleycoffee.com/

MAP

::)

What you all think?

Dave

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that's a good place, or maybe at Santana Row Coffee house?
As I said above, being bikeless at the moment & my wife working weird hours ::) I can at least walk to OVC as it takes 10 mins, Santana Row is 'just' too far to do the pedestrian thing! :-/

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
As I said above, being bikeless at the moment & my wife working weird hours ::) I can at least walk to OVC as it takes 10 mins, Santana Row is 'just' too far to do the pedestrian thing! :-/

you could always take the car?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
no car, ehh? maybe for the time being Campbell is ok... Santana Row in the future?
Sucks to be me huh!

Sounds good to me :)

Can always do one here, one there, one here etc...

D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
... forgot why you're bikeless
Accident in the UK, long drawn out court case.....Small payout, spent it on moving here & living for 6 months before I could work.

Went on vacation to UK, came home to be told by boss, sorry, didn't think you were coming back...got no work, call me after Christmas if you still need a job.

So, for now, just living from day to day is priority! BUT...fear not,

As the Governator says..... 'I'll be back.....riding' ;D

·
Registered
571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
did you call to ask for your job after Xmas?
Are you being serious? I sure hope not!!

Start a new job on Monday.. ;D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
;)congrats d/monster on your new job, I see you will be riding with us soon

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'm with you Darkmonster! The 29th at Orchard Valley. Great idea.
Cesar.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts