Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been previously discussed ( I did search)

There is a couple obvious answers, but maybe there is a better "mouse trap" out there?

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
In a ziplock bag (so they dont get wet in the rain) in my inside jacket pocket

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Photocopies of both are in a ziplock bag in the tool compartment under the seat.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I kept mine in an envelope in my under the seat compartment so they didn't get dirty. Now that I've got a Sargent seat they just go straight into the little water tight capsule. ;D

·
Registered
444 Posts
in my wallet, I would never leave any paperwork WITH my bike....I have a A* wallet that has opens line a normal wallet and then it has a zippered section that runs the full length of where the money goes...I keep all my bike info zipped away in there..

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CapnCrunch said:
I roll mine up real tight, put them in a "charger," and carry them rectally.
Cop's are usually the first to say they've seen everything, I doubt they've had a registration and insurance document presentation like yours. Captured on video it would surely be a hit on youtube.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Army surplus ID fold with a line that hangs around my neck.

See thru plastic on one side for license, reg, insurance etc.

Zipper pocket for cash on the other - velcro holds the sides together. - works great - cost 6 bucks

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
not sure if it's legeal, but mine are the screen saver on my cell [laugh] [laugh] :police: ???

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
erkishhorde said:
I kept mine in an envelope in my under the seat compartment so they didn't get dirty. Now that I've got a Sargent seat they just go straight into the little water tight capsule. ;D
+11tyB

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Surprised no one has said helmet yet, that's my prefered place since 1983 or so.

·
Registered
326 Posts
+1 underseat in ziplock along with some emergency gas $$$.

D

·
0 Posts
Wallet.

It's a pain in the ass to take them out, but if I'm taking them out to show them to Officer Friendly more than twice a year I have bigger problems than easy access to my papers.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts