Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All sold******

****SOLD****CF rear hugger for DSS monsters produced by ATR in Italy. Not cheapo ebay junk that yellows and fades, this is good looking, quality CF. Was fitted on my 01 M900 aluminum swingarm with some plastic risers (which i will include with sale either way) and it did just fine. Or if you have a steel DSS it will fit snug as a bug. Excellent condition, high quality CF and glossy. $175 - firm plus S&H.****SOLD****

****SOLD****Clutch cover - Madduc "big hole" dry clutch cover - works on all ducati dry clutches. $70****SOLD****

****SOLD****red billet pressure plate with stainless springs and black billet retainers - i don't know the make of the plate but it is solid and has been on my bike for many moons with no problems and plenty of blingy effect. couple of nicks on the plate (please see pics and look closely) but fully functional. i did throw away the bearing as it seemed a little crunchy and i don't want it freezing on the next guy. pop yours out and throw it in, simple. $90 for everything. springs and retainers alone are $40****SOLD****

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested in the CF hugger.
PM me with ur location to c if feasible to fit and freight.
Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I have an 05' S4R that was a theft recovery. I need everything from the entire clutch kit to the reservoir. Do you know if your pressure plate would fit my bike?? If so are you selling any more of the parts I need?

Thanks
Carlo

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi, I have an 05' S4R that was a theft recovery. I need everything from the entire clutch kit to the reservoir. Do you know if your pressure plate would fit my bike?? If so are you selling any more of the parts I need?

Thanks
Carlo
yes, it will fit. i do not have any other clutch parts for your bike however.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump. parts updated! someone grab this hugger, this is a great deal!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recieved the hugger today, my first purchase via a forum.
Just thought I'd throw that out there for any other first time forum buyers, Mr. Ducky is legit.8)

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I recieved the hugger today, my first purchase via a forum.
Just thought I'd throw that out there for any other first time forum buyers, Mr. Ducky is legit.8)
why thank you lor. glad you're stoked and hope it serves you well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts