Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was taking a left onto some little twisty road, and I saw a red Monster zooming past- friendly chap actually waved back.

G

·
Not sure if its the same guy but i saw someone coming off old spicewood springs road this afternoon on a red bike with red belly pan. Wish I had been going in the same direction so I could have gotten a better look at the bike.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it may be Patrick. He lives off of south congress, and I have chatted with him on the phone. Never did ask if it was his or not. But I will find out tomorrow.
I like Spicewood Springs off of 360 to the west. Unfortunately it just ends in a neighborhood and I got lost in there for like a half hour!

G

·
it may be Patrick. He lives off of south congress, and I have chatted with him on the phone. Never did ask if it was his or not. But I will find out tomorrow.
I like Spicewood Springs off of 360 to the west. Unfortunately it just ends in a neighborhood and I got lost in there for like a half hour!
People who live in there get lost Loki...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw the red Monster again tonight... South Congress at Oltorf. Now he is in my neighborhood. I saw the bike out of the corner of my eye- looked like it had a gold frame...

G

·
spotted a black/dark monster today at 24 hour fitness on research. Had these rectangular mirrors that made the bike look really cool. I had seen it there before when the owner was having some trouble getting off the sidewalk and I decided not to ask if they were a member here.
if its anyone on this board's bike then nice bike man [smiley=waytogo.gif] [smiley=cool.gif]

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I may haved found our red Monster. I met him out at Limecreek Monday night. He posts as Berzerker, and lives up off of 180. Its an '03 620. I was on Limecreek leaving Volente, passed him going the other way, waved, and two minutes later he came flying up behind me. Stopped and chatted a while. Now we have one more hooligan accounted for. Lets try to get a group ride together....

G

·
Alright, who's teasing me now? I just had 4 Monsters ride by my hotel... if it's anyone on the board... stop it... avoid 2nd and San Jacinto like the plague... if only for the fact that I either buy my Monster... or go back to school next semester...

Also, with them, was a beautiful red 749/998... couldn't tell, didn't stop for long...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
probably the guys from the Ducati Austin board. Which hotel do you work for? I'll be sure to do a drive by and make some noise.

G

·
Hampton Downtown... 2nd and San Jacinto... right in front of the Cedar Door... killer bar if you're looking for a laid back bar that's NOT on 6th st...

Come by and make some noise... I love Monsters... and the sight of a couple in the morning would make my entire day...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts