Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I have a 2000 Monster Dark 750. Everything is stock. I wanted to exchange my stock pipes for something louder, but legal in CA.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Also, any reliable place to buy monster parts and accessories?

Thanks,
Jonathan

·
Registered
796 Posts
If you want louder go with Sil motor also check out ca-cycleworks.com Chris has a good deal on scorpion exhaust

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We Re: Recommendations on slip-on pipes?

We have a pretty good deal on some Ducati Performance high pipes

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
I think I got the last set of stainless low mount Scorpions from CA Cycleworks. I think they are great! Great sound and great price.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those Scorpions look pretty nice, not a bad price either... hmm... Anyone have experience with Scorpion? Build quality, sound quality?

I'm currently leaning towards Sil-Motor low CF's.

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,200 Posts
Remus makes the OEM pipes, so their aftermarkets fit great and quality is A+.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Another plug here for Strati. Quality work and the pipes sound great. I like to keep the stock look myself. Makes it a sleeper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got a set of Leo Vince on mine. They are sweet. I have had comments from people that they mistake my M750 for a V8 pulling up. I think that is a bit of a stretch myself but it is nice to hear. ;D

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
I have Arrow aluminum lows on mine and they're great, but I really love the sound of the Termi CF, high or low.

What Jeff said about legality is true, but I've never heard of anyone who's gotten a ticket for them. I've never even heard of a ticket for ridiculous Harley straight pipes that rattle windows a block away. You will piss off a few people though 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts