Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they should really put a 999 there, or a random member regardless of there Ducati. :p

its not my fault there isn't a DEDICATED SBK board that is equal to the quality of this one. (note the key words in this sentence)

[thumbsup]

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
jamesmccain said:
they should really put a 999 there, or a random member regardless of there Ducati. :p
It's the Ducati MONSTER List. ::)

jamesmccain said:
its not my fault there isn't a DEDICATED SBK board that is equal to the quality of this one. (note the key words in this sentence)

[thumbsup]
Not the DML's fault either.
From what I've seen, there isn't even a non-dedicated SBK board that's equal to the quality here.
Perhaps that blame lies with SBK owners as a group.

<All of the above is my *personal* opinion>

·
Banned
7,484 Posts
:eek: Heh heh. Tell us what ya REALLY think, Nick. [laugh] [cheeky]

jamesmccain, it's up to you. Get to work on making your 999 as monsterific as possible. Then buy some *really* expensive booze for Jeff, and start sending him daily emails about how purty he is. Ya never know . . .

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
It's just part of the nature of the Monster that it lends itself to more modifications & customization than practically any other bike out there (excluding Harley's). SBK's are a pretty complete package from the get go. You can bling them up some, true, but not for the same price as a Monster. That doesn't stop me from wanting a SBK to keep the Monster company. That said, It's A Monster Board!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Sorry, I ran out of warm fuzzies and had to substitiute a cold grumpy.
I'm expecting the next shipment tomorrow. :)

Like Spidey said, James, strip that 9'er down and let's see what you can do. [thumbsup]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.