Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Are you switching out those long stem blinkers too? I like the pipes. They look good with the silver paint job. I have the silver also.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AZmnstr, nah I plan on keeping the stockers. I've decided that the only mods I will do will in the future will be for performance and ridability (or won't cost mush $$$). I would like some aftermarket blinkers but don't want to spend the money on them (I don't mind the stockers that much, If anyone wants to sell any real cheap I may be interested). Plus they are pretty visable, compared to some of the aftermarket ones I saw. THX!

·
Registered
455 Posts
That looks really nice. It looks super-clean. Are you planning on leaving the front fender off, or was it just MIA for the pictures?

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THX for the compliment Mike. I pulled both fenders off and really liked the way the bike looked. I put them back on during the winter months (rain) and will probably take them off again in a few months, kinda like a convertible.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
You can move the stock turn signals in by drilling the bottom of the headlight bracket. Total cost is $0.00 and less than half an hour with a few wrenches, a drill, and a center punch (to get the holes where you want them).

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Love the minimalist look, especially the fenderless look. Really cool colors too.

Hate the horns, but if you are in the city, the need may make up for it.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah the horns were on the bike when I got it and was gonna take them off. They really get duma$$ drivers attention, so i decided to keep them on. However, I may relocate them.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They were both Dunlops, one 208 and one 207 (yeah I know). Rode like sh!t, Now running diablos.

S

·
0 Posts
what you did not liek the dunlops, or the 207 or 208 ? I actaully like the 208zr on my 2003 R6. I'm running 207RR on the monster (cychear had them for $130 a pair). I figure after I run these, I'll go pirelli next

1 - 12 of 12 Posts