Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, while everybody else was workin' or wankin', we were RIDING!

The overwhelming army of SCMHA members shown above departed the Mobil gas station promptly at about 10:00am.

The open sweepers of Lake Hughes Road in the vicinity of Castaic Lake were subjected to 1534cc's of Ducati fury, which then invaded the middle twisty section of the same highway. That was a really fun zone, which fed out into the open curves of the north end of the road.

A short run on Elizabeth Lake Road, then down a short stretch of San Francisquito Canyon, through the sleepy Spunky Canyon and onto the really tasty curves of Bouquet Canyon Road. It had a really good rhythm that allowed a natural flow of haulin' @$$.

After an enormous meal at Dink's Deli in Valencia, we trundled off to the final course for the day, Little Tujunga Canyon. Resembling both Latigo Canyon and Glendora Mountain Road, it's a wild rollercoaster ride down to the San Fernando Valley near Hansen Dam.

All in all, a really good selection of Ducati Roads.

Thanks to David for scouting out an excellent loop.

In Conclusion:
A) David is far too fast a rider to be permitted to run amok like this again. If he's on his home turf, he'll be riding with an eye patch next time, or maybe we'll confiscate one riding boot.

B) 460 combined miles of a "test'n'tune" Saturday on ACH and today's ride is a little much for this old [email protected] I'm baked. :p

C) Y'all missed an excellent ride.

D) Since David knows the roads like the back of his hand, and I've ridden 'em once now, the rest of you hooligans are gonna be lucky to even see the hind t!t (let alone suck it) when we ride it again. ;) Just kidding, we'll wait for you. Really. We will.

·
Premium Member
496 Posts
Well, while everybody else was workin' or wankin', we were RIDING!
I was wankin'. Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. See you on the next one.

S

·
0 Posts
First off thanks for the excellent review of the ride and the sh!t you gave the non-riding masses.

Second, thanks for the glamour shot for my apartment.

Third if you blow any more smoke up my @ss I'm going to take off like a hot air balloon.....

Fourth, no need to take one of my boots, I'm slowly grinding the sole off one, so by the next ride I will probably be Flintstoning it.

And finally, we ain't waiting for nobody. Maybe the S&W crew, but not you smucks. ;D

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I was busy all day with football and making the pad Girlfriend Safe for her return today..took all day!

Awesome pic too!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yeah, sorry I couldn't make it too. Just got in that morning and flight was delayed an hour. I was completely beat from the time change as well.

Off again this week for 3 weekends so I will be missing rides I am sure. That bums me out. Whatever you do, take Nick with you (which of course doesn't need to be said since Nick always shows up), if I can't ride, at least I can read about it. And see pictures.

Thanks for the recap and the jealousy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts