Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been wanting to get one of those rear stands for my monster. You guys got any good/bad experiences with any specific brands or anything like that? Thanks.

·
Registered
783 Posts
AMEN brother!! Well worth the price. They are built like a tank.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Here is my thought. Pit Bull $150 or so. Other stands $50 to $100. Difference $50 to $100.

Now if the Ducati falls I am pretty darn sure you will easily do $50 to $100 in damage. Then there is the pain, stupidity and anguish you will feel. Then you will bang your head on the wall. Stitches...easily $500.

Buy the Pit Bull from Chris on this board. He answers a ton of questions. He also has good service.

If you sell the bike I bet you will lose $10 to $20 on the Pit Bull. Check the Ebay history prices. Top dollar paid for Pit Bull always.

And ya' they are built like tanks. Doesn't your Duc deserve the very best? Don't you love it? C'mon admit it...... ;D

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you don't have more than one bike but you can always use this. it works with spools or lifting the swingarm.

you may want at some time to take out the fork tubes. get a stand that lifts from the tripleclamp

you will speed more now but down the road you will think you got a deal on these stands. ;)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody, I think I'm going to go with the Pit Bull ;D

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have Handy Industry's stands sets. Very strong as well. My neighbors Pitbull just fell on him the other day. Oh, then his bike was stolen... Bad week for him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts