Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Check out Cycle Cat and Sato for some high quality rearsets. Take care!

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
Pit Bull stands are among the best available. I bought both a front and a rear and they've worked well for three different bikes so far.

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
+1

On the CC rearsets and a forward handle Pitbull rear stand.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
The DP monoposto are not rear-sets, they end up forward (and higher) of the stock front pegs. Lots of adjustability, and well made, just not set as far back as the Satos or Rizomas appear to be.

·
Registered
286 Posts
iBike said:
The DP monoposto are not rear-sets, they end up forward (and higher) of the stock front pegs. Lots of adjustability, and well made, just not set as far back as the Satos or Rizomas appear to be.
how do you hang your pipes with those if you have low mounts... i was going to get those but realize i may have to change my pipes.... is there a low mount kit with that.... or do they assume that if you are
going mono, you probably have high mounts...... the thing i lke about low mounts, even in monoposto, is you
can have sidebags so you do not have to tank bag if you want to carry something...

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
ntula said:
how do you hang your pipes with those if you have low mounts... i was going to get those but realize i may have to change my pipes.... is there a low mount kit with that.... or do they assume that if you are
going mono, you probably have high mounts...... the thing i lke about low mounts, even in monoposto, is you
can have sidebags so you do not have to tank bag if you want to carry something...
You got it. No low-mounts with the DP monopostos, unless you fab something. It looks like the Rizomas have an accessory hanger. I don't know of anything like it for Sato.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Depending on which DP set you're talking about. I'm pretty certain that S&P makes one of the DP rearset models. I think DP offered 2 different types and S&P made one of these for DP.

If the DP/ S&P ones are what you're interested in, then there are passenger peg/pipe mounts available.

Here's a picture of what I'm talking about.

There's a few places that offer these. A few of which are sponsors. You can also get the passenger peg/pipe mount seperately as well as all the little small parts that make them up (in case of a mishap)

HTH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.